LoadingEast Dayton Christian School
- Curriculum – EDCS uses faith based curriculum and strives to meet and exceed state standards.
- Bible Curriculum continues with Christian character development, scripture memorization, weekly chapels
- Math: Sadlier Oxford
- History: Bob Jones
- Science: ACSI Purposeful Design which includes earth, life, and physical science & space.
- English Language Arts: Bob Jones, Open Court & ACSI approved novels. Reading program focuses on study skills, composition, fluency, vocabulary, comprehension and literature.
- Problem Solving & Critical thinking skills are taught in all subject areas.
- Strong foundation in Reading(phonetic approach in K-2nd grade), writing, math, science,
- Hands-on learning is incorporated for Bible, history, math, science, and technology.
- All grade levels use mobile computer lab to enhance their skills.
- Internet safety is taught.
- Band, Music classes/programs.
- Art classes/annual art fair.
- Weekly physical education class.
- Students may participate in ASCI student activities throughout the year.
- All students participate in state testing assessments.
- Extracurricular activities include socials and sports.