LoadingEast Dayton Christian School
- Curriculum – EDCS uses faith based curriculum and strives to meet and exceed state
- Bible Curriculum is based on Salvation through Jesus Christ as well as Christian character development and scripture memorization. Bi-weekly chapels take place for K-3.
- K – 2: Abeka & Bob Jones
- 3rd: Bob Jones, Sadlier Oxford
- Problem Solving & Critical thinking skills are taught in all subject areas.
- Strong foundation in Reading(phonetic approach in K-2nd grade), writing, math, science,
- K-2 students take the Terra Nova test in the spring.
- Third Grade students participate in the Third Grade Reading Guarantee program; State testing assessment.
- Hands-on learning is incorporated for math, science, and technology.
- All grade levels use mobile computer lab to enhance their skills.
- Internet safety is taught.
- Music classes/programs.
- Art classes/annual art fair.
- Weekly physical education class.
- Weekly library class.
- Students may participate in ASCI student activities throughout the year.